COVID-19 (Coronavirus) –
An update from The Herniman Group
To our clients and industry partners,
The Herniman Group is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) across Australia using information and updates provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and The World Health Organisation.
We are committed to playing our part in helping to minimize health risks to our staff, clients, industry partners and the wider community and although it’s ‘business as usual’ we have implemented some measures and adapted how we operate in response to COVID-19.
These measures include but are not limited to the following:
• Minimising face to face meetings – these will be replaced by teleconference or video conference
• No external visitors to our office unless it is project critical and by appointment
• Increased awareness and practising of social distancing
• No handshakes
• Heightened focus on good hygiene practices
• Adherence to client / site specific policy changes implemented as a result of COVID-19.
The Herniman Group will continue to be focused on supporting our clients and industry partners and will work with you all to achieve successful outcomes during this challenging time. If there is anything you would like us to do to meet your organisation’s response to the COVID-19 crisis, please reach out to us.
Our team will keep in regular contact with you all regarding existing and upcoming projects by telephone and email and we encourage you to do likewise.
Keep safe and healthy.